Stairvally replied

293 weeks ago

Download The Transformers Full Movie Tamil Dubbed In Torrent > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

A long time ago, far away on the planet of Cybertron, a war is being waged between the noble Autobots (led by the wise Optimus Prime) and the devious Decepticons (commanded by the dreaded Megatron) for control over the Allspark, a mystical talisman that would grant unlimited power to whoever possesses it. The Autobots managed to smuggle the Allspark off the planet, but Megatron blasts off in search of it. He eventually tracks it to the planet of Earth (circa 1850), but his reckless desire for power sends him right into the Arctic Ocean, and the sheer cold forces him into a paralyzed state. His body is later found by Captain Archibald Witwicky, but before going into a comatose state Megatron uses the last of his energy to engrave into the Captain's glasses a map showing the location of the Allspark, and to send a transmission to Cybertron. Megatron is then carried away aboard the Captain's ship. A century later, Captain Witwicky's grandson Sam Witwicky (nicknamed Spike by his friends) buys his first car. To his shock, he discovers it to be Bumblebee, an Autobot in disguise who is to protect Spike, who possesses the Captain's glasses and the map engraved on them. But Bumblebee is not the only Transformer to have arrived on Earth - in the desert of Qatar, the Decepticons Blackout and Scorponok attack a U.S. military base, causing the Pentagon to send their special Sector Seven agents to capture all "specimens of this alien race." Spike and his girlfriend Mikaela find themselves in the midst of a grand battle between the Autobots and the Decepticons, stretching from Hoover Dam all the way to Los Angeles. Meanwhile, deep inside Hoover Dam, the cryogenically stored body of Megatron awakens.
When teenager Sam Witwicky buys his first car, what he doesn't know, is that it's actually an alien robot. This isn't the only alien to arrive on Earth. Optimus Prime and a fellow group of transforming robots have arrived in search of the Allspark. But Optimus Prime and the Autobots aren't the only aliens to appear. Megatron and the Decepticons are also searching for the Allspark, and they would do anything to get it, even if it means destroying the world.
If you&#39;re looking for action, awesome special effects, childhood memories this movie is probably for you.The movie of summer 2007 <br/><br/>Damn I can&#39;t wait for the sequel.<br/><br/>Everything was as I expected it to be, Prime was cool, Megatron damn evil, Starscream as I remember him, I mean this movie will offer you the joy that combines action and awesome CGI.<br/><br/>The voice covers where great, Hugo was awesome as Megatron, and Prime, I mean there&#39;s nothing to say, it was just great.<br/><br/>A must see, for all Transformers fans!!!! The story was good -not excellent- but good, humor was cute and, damn I must say this again, Prime and Megatron rocked so hard!!!!Ah am so hyped about this movie and probably overrated it, but it&#39;s a clean 9 out of 10!!!!! <br/><br/>Peace <br/><br/>DD
I have been a fan of transformers since I was a kid and this movie really hit it right to me. Sure some things were different, but I think it stayed true to its roots. The autobots had real personalities and weren&#39;t turned into big drones by Hollywood, they kept the banter between Optimus and Megatron during their fight in the streets and it ended off with a nice monologue by Optimus Prime.<br/><br/>It was also a very funny movie. Some critics went to see this movie in anticipation of a cinematic masterpiece. Well it isn&#39;t the Godfather and doesn&#39;t try to be. It is an in your face action packed, special affects filled movie about big ass robots from space that are fighting each other. I would have to guess the intention is not to develop the dynamic struggle within the characters but more to show big explosions and fights that make you go &quot;Man that was awesome&quot;. It was about as true to the characters (transformers in this case) as any of the big studio movies based on some comic book or cartoon series from yesteryear. Awesome Awesome TRANSFORMERS movie, which is what it is, a TRANSFORMERS movie.
The climax of Transformers contains all that is proficient and slick and all that is drecky and soulless in Bay's work.

a5c7b9f00b
Codename: Dragonfly in hindi download free in torrentOverlord in hindi movie downloadFlesh and Blood full movie kickass torrentCavalcade of the West full movie download in hindi hdAlien: Resurrection hd mp4 downloadLegends song free downloadCodename: Dragonfly download moviesBaltimore Qualifying Part 2 sub downloadThe A rude preuve2020 telugu full movie download
Please log in to post a reply.